The aim of the website is to give you as much information as possible about our Nursery
School and it’s objectives and to keep you updated and informed as possible.
At Lindfield Nursery School we strive to offer your children a varied, safe and carefully
monitored, professional first educational exposure that will enhance their learning
skills in preparation for their future Junior School experience.
The Lindfield Nursery School aims to provide a happy, caring and stimulating environment
where each child will feel motivated to join in with the activities offered within
the well equipped and safe environment of King Edward Hall.
• Individual curriculum tailored to each child’s requirements
• A safe and well equipped learning environment
• A perfect grounding for children prior to Junior Schooling
• Varied, experience based learning to suit all abilities
• Fully Ofsted Approved with only vetted and qualified staffing
How do I choose a Nursery School? What should I look for?
How much should it cost?
What financial support is there?
Other frequently asked questions.
Book of the Term
Should your child require Special Educational Needs or has any Disability (SEND)
you should take extra care when choosing your Nursery School. Click on LOCAL OFFER,
above, for further details of how we cater for any child with SEND.